The 5 Key Considerations for Your M&A Onboarding Journey
Post M&A (merger & acquisition) deal onboarding is NOT your typical onboarding journey. Employees have not been actively recruited but have been made part of another company, whether in a merger or acquisition. This reality requires a different mindset and approach in how you engage your new employees and set the future company up for success.
Watch this webinar as Jennifer J. Fondrevay, author of “NOW WHAT? A Survivor’s Guide for Thriving Through Mergers and Acquisitions,” walks us through the best practices of an M&A onboarding journey.
The 5 considerations we cover in the webinar:
- Key differences between traditional onboarding & onboarding post M&A deal
- Steps to engage and align executive leaders to their new organization
- How thoughtful M&A onboarding can enhance cultural fit
- When and how to establish KPIs for a successful integration
- Why providing a considerate offboarding experience is so critical
Founder, Chief Humanity Officer
Day 1 Ready™ M&A consultancy