How Can Organizations Adopt New Business Models and Support Employees
How organizations and employees perform and operate has fundamentally changed.
The abrupt onset and duration of the COVID-19 pandemic has caused widespread disruption and change for every organization. This disruption tested every organization’s ability to act with agility to adapt to and endure widespread change. While we move into the recovery phase of the pandemic, many leaders are seeking strategies and business models that will be resilient and agile as we move into the future. As organizations make these model shifts, they must place the employee experience at the center of all strategies and desired outcomes if they are to be successful in driving change and achieving resilience.
How should organizations achieve both of these outcomes?
Join SilkRoad’s Lilith Christiansen and Lindsey Zan for a webinar highlighting the insights and key findings from a recent SilkRoad Technology report that we conducted with OnePoll.
In this webinar where we cover:
- Differing perceptions of how organizations handled the pandemic
- Employee views related to their organization’s approach to the pandemic
- How organizations can adopt new business models and support employees
- Supporting employees through disruptions and change
- C-suite priorities for 2021
- Transformative shifts to maximize talent
- Much more!
Chief Strategy & Product Officer
Director of Strategic Consulting
Senior Director of Training & Operations