How Can Organizations Achieve Resilience Amidst Disruption
We’ve experienced years’ worth of change and transformation in just a few months’ time.
In the newly termed ‘never normal’, organizations will have to find ways to navigate constant change while maintaining employee engagement, productivity and business continuity if they are to achieve agility and resiliency in the weeks, months and years to come
How do organizations overcome these challenges? SilkRoad Technology partnered with Human Capital Media Group—the research arm of Workforce to find identify where organizations were on their journey to identify disruption and enact transformative strategies to endure change.
Download this report to learn the results from the survey, including:
- Business disruptions driving a need for new people strategies
- Preparedness for disruption and transformation
- Top needs and challenges of workforce transformation
- Importance of talent mobility to achieve agility
- Onboarding as a foundation for resiliency
Have organizations built an agile and resilient workforce strategy that endures disruption and change?