Do Office Workers Feel Supported Working from Home?
A study of 1,500 office workers and 500 C-Suite level executives reveals...
Key takeaways from the report include:
- 86% of C-suite respondents thought their company demonstrated commitment to their employees in 2020
- Over half of workers hoped their company would provide more support
- 84% of executives agree that accelerating the path towards digital business transformation for long-term growth and profitability is a critical priority for 2021
- Other top C-level priorities for 2021 include:
- Finding new ways to serve customers and build resiliency without losing agility
- Identifying roles critical to accomplishing organizational strategy or facilitating a new digital business
- How to reskill talent to meet emerging needs
- Of workers who started a new job during the pandemic:
- 52% felt like they didn’t receive enough training
- 56% still have unanswered questions about their role
- On average, over 80% of executives believe the orchestration of onboarding, performance management and learning are critical components to the successful introduction or transition of individuals to new roles (new hires, transfers and promotions)