Mature onboarding programs emphasize networking, collaboration and strategy immersion. Integrating performance management into the onboarding experience is crucial to new hire success and the mitigation of risk, reducing costs and driving revenue performance.
- Traditional 90-day reviews don’t take place soon enough
- Organizations must enable new hires through their first year of firsts
- Need to address skills gaps early on to ensure new hire success
- Need to identify high potential employees to fill upcoming gaps
- Today’s hyper-competitive economy and pace of innovation require organizational agility
Drive Employee Performance Brochure