Onboarding Forms Management
What to look for
When it comes to onboarding forms management, how should you evaluate various vendors?
- Look for vendors who offers a large library of Federal, State, Local employment forms, to cover locations wherever you do business
- Does the vendor ensure that all onboarding documents are pre-populated with employee data, and can be completed and routed online?
- Does the vendor offer an eForms creator to make it easy to create custom forms?
- Does the vendor enable and support electronic signature of forms?
Take a closer look
- Are forms collected and emailed as attachments? This is not ideal and uses email as the automation platform.
- Must forms be completed offline, scanned and returned via email? This is not true eForm capability.
- Does the vendor include a forms library pre-filled with all of the standard forms used by Federal, State and Local governments where you do business? This will save you a lot of time.
- Does the vendor require your new hires to print, sign, scan, and email non-standard onboarding documents?
Onboarding forms management is more than just filling out and collecting paperwork. It creates a way to truly automate the onboarding experience and make it simple and intuitive, for both the new employee and HR. Understanding what to look for in a vendor will help you know what to expect, and will ensure you get the features you need.